Instructions for freshness from La Peonia
7 simple rules to preserve the beauty of the bouquet for a long time:
1. Make an oblique cut of the stems at an angle of about 45 degrees to 2-3 cm with a sharp knife;
2. Update the oblique cut of the stems with each daily change of water.
3. Fill the vase with clean cool water so that about 1/3 of the stems are in the water. Watch the amount of water in a vase – many flowers, for example, tulips and peonies consume it in large volumes;
4. Add water to the center of the flower composition every 1-2 days as the floral sponge dries;
5. Do not leave a bouquet without water for more than 15 minutes;
6. Do not leave bouquets and compositions in the car without air conditioning for a long time, especially in the hot and cold season;
7. Do not carry bouquets and compositions on the street without insulation at a temperature below +2 degrees.